- Instantface/body lifting
- Reduction in Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Pore closure
- Radiant, glow after treatment
- Rejuvenation mode
- Fat Melting (including multipolar probe)
- Soft Peel (up to mid dermis)
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Come done& Blackhead Evacuation (no extraction)
- Acne Management (dries up skin from within)
- Surgical mode for ole removal, spider vein ablation
- Painless, comfortable
Come and enjoy the opportunity of recovered well-being in your body.
The Benefits of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relief migraine pain.
- Neuromuscular massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Aromatherapy massage
- Lymphatic massage
- Pre - Post corporal plastic surgery
- Sports massage